Technical Writer at GreyOrange
We are looking for a Technical Writer (Software) to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented writers who work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, customer facing teams and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Understand Product Features and Functionality in Depth by interacting with Verification, Development and Validation teams and then to document this understanding in customer facing documents like User Manuals, Datasheets, Process Flows, System Configuration and Feature Documents
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Exposure to Software Product Development
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and corresponding DDLC
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and illustrations.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Technical communication tools like Adobe Technical Communication Suite etc., Oxygen XML Editor ( preferred)
- Engineering background preferred
- Exposure to documenting API’s is preferred
- Experience band of 4-8 Years