Channel Business Development Manager, Europe & Middle East
GreyOrange’s teams are largely located across Singapore, India, Europe, Latin America & North America. Given our fast growth and exponentially growing targets, we hire some of the best managers to enable our regional sales & revenue, and support the region’s growth. They hit the ground running and are known for their exceptional collaborative, product and technical skills.
The Channel Business Development Manager will support the sale of GreyOrange products and solutions through indirect channels including but not limited to system integrators, authorized value providers, OEM machine builders, and value added resellers (VARs). The right candidate will find this an opportunity to strengthen their existing business partner relationships and build new ones to increase GreyOrange’s business in the region.
S/he acts as a liaison between GreyOrange and its channel partners and is responsible for building, maintaining and managing long-term relationships with current and prospective partners. S/he is also a GreyOrange Cultural Ambassador, and shall support the channel partner teams and GreyOrange teams integrate and work seamlessly to exhibit high-performance and cultural adherence.
This position is specifically for a Channel Business Development Manager who supports Europe & Middle East (EMEA) as a region while based out of Germany office. S/he works with the EMEA Regional sales & solutions team as well as the HQ Channel partner organisation broader to help drive the channel business in the EMEA.
- Support regions in defining a channel strategy and identifying right channel partners to work with
- Define the ideal number of partners, types and profiles needed in line with our product strategy, region quotas and future targets
- Develop a business plan and own the region’s order booking and margin targets from partner-led deals and support the partners achieve the same
- Enable existing partners to win business and sign and onboard new partners to further succeed
- Support partners in lead generation, qualification, solution creation, pricing and converting the lead into a customer contract
- Negotiate and close sales deals along with channel partners
- Regular cadence with channel partners to review dashboards and reports
- Regular cadence with Regional CEO and Sales teams to review Channel Dashboard and Action items
- Ensure channel enablement from HQ and provide inputs to improve the same - Partner Portal, Sales Partner Service Desk, Certifications, Solutions tool, Installation & Support tools, Regional and Annual Partner summits
- Help channel partners make more money and become more successful by implementing right growth plans and incentive structures
- Travel as necessary, and as appropriate, to represent GreyOrange at partner events, conferences and meetings
- Engineering Graduate with overall 5+ years of experience post qualification
- European Product Marketing, Sales, Business Development or Project Management experience (remotely or onsite) is a must
- Experience with sales funnel management and structuring and driving sales quota and revenue expectations
- Hands-on experience working with CRM systems - preferably Salesforce.
- Cultural understanding and expectation management of EMEA partners and customers
- Good technical skills, preferably worked with ERP systems and/or complex software and hardware solutions
- Strong business/financial acumen, excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with cross-functional and international teams
- Strong communication, execution, quantitative skills combined with creativity and negotiation abilities
- Speaking a European language is a plus
Note: Interested candidates can send in their updated resume to Sanjogita Singh at Sanjogita.firstname.lastname@example.org