Customer Success Ninja
If you are an engineer with astute analytical skills to identify root cause of issues, thrive in fast-paced high-pressure situations and have the passion to solve the toughest challenges that matter to our customers; then we are looking for you.
At GreyOrange, you will be one of the key members of the Customer Success team. You are expected to develop a deep understanding out our products, keep abreast with latest product features, understand the confluence of high-end technology with on-ground operational challenges, collaborate with our customers to understand their issues, analyze deep dive into engineering problems and provide them with most appropriate solutions that work for them.
- Develop deep technical understanding of Grey Orange products & solutions
- Work closely with customers across the world understand their operations on ground, consult with them on their issues and implement solutions that address their needs
- Perform and provide counsel on diagnosis and repair of systems (both hardware and software) in liaison with engineers across our various offices
- Anticipate potential failure modes and propose changes to design and/or process for ongoing improvement of deployed systems at client sites
- Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing interactions with client representatives and system operators
- Provide insights from customer engagements to guide product evolution and operations enablement
- Graduate in electrical, electronic or mechanical engineering, computer science, or related subject, with 2-5 years’ experience in technical support / testing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, ability to quickly analyze and interpret issues, experience in automation or robotics will be a plus
- Ability to work in fast paced and high-pressure working environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to work effectively across time zones and cultures
- Comfortable with Linux, networking (TCP/IP), databases, programming and scripting languages
- Willing to travel for up to 50% of the time