Assistant Manager – Controllership
The role will responsible for Controlling role, Banking assistance, process mapping & updation, financial analysis, tax assessments, and internal Audits, to ensure that the financial information, analysis and reporting is complete and accurate. This role will also require interaction and dialogue with relevant other department stakeholder to complete their task smoothly. He should have the ability to quickly and accurately supply the required information. Candidate should be self motivated and go-getter.
- Internal financial control establishment and updation,
- Financial statement analysis,
- Supporting in preparation of documentation and data for TP study and return,
- Supporting in preparation of documentation of Income tax return and assessments,
- Liaison with foreign and domestic banks,
- Maintenance of Tax records mainly related to Income Tax and VAT,
- Responsibility for accurate and timely tracking controllership activities,
- CA. With 3-5 yrs. of experience.
- Sound financial concepts, knowledge of accounting principles,
- Strong Microsoft Excel alongside good IT skills,
- Good verbal and written business English communication skills,
- SAP working exposure is an additional advantage.
- Exposure of working with manufacturing Company is an additional advantage.